MFS Construction offers construction project management services from early early development to completion. We provide direct supervision of the project deliverables and meet client’s demands for an on budget and on schedule goal. MFS Construction is takes the responsibility for planning, coordinating, budgeting, and supervising projects from the beginning to the end.
Construction project management approach:
- Develop project budget and negotiate cost estimates
- Review project schedule and arrange work schedule
- Select the most efficient construction methods
- Coordination with our client and project team members
- Review contract details
- Oversee and supervise personnel on construction site
MFS Construction is equipped to deliver this service across various markets, including residential or commercial construction, real-estate development, energy, education, healthcare, institution, and infrastructure, including bridges, tunnels, and ports.
Our project management team has extensive experience in managing subcontractors and acting as the primary point of contact between owners and the rest of all stakeholders, especially in the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, New York and New Jersey (HQ).